- Do you ever use more cocaine than you planned?
- Has the use of cocaine interfered with your job?
- Is your cocaine use causing conflict with your spouse or family?
- Do you feel depressed, guilty, or remorseful after you use cocaine?
- Do you use whatever cocaine you have almost continuously until the supply is exhausted?
- Have you ever experienced sinus problems or nosebleeds due to cocaine use?
- Do you ever wish that you had never taken that first line, hit, or injection of cocaine?
- Have you experienced chest pains or rapid or irregular heartbeats when using cocaine?
- Do you have an obsession to get cocaine when you don't have it?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulties due to your cocaine use?
- Do you experience an anticipation high just knowing you are about to use cocaine?
- After using cocaine, do you have difficulty sleeping without taking a drink or another drug?
- Are you absorbed with the thought of getting loaded even while interacting with a friend or loved one?
- Have you begun to use drugs or drink alone?
- Do you ever have feelings that people are talking about you or watching you?
- Do you use larger doses of drugs or alcohol to get the same high you once experienced?
- Have you tried to quit or cut down on your cocaine use only to find that you couldn't?
- Have any of your friends or family suggested that you may have a problem?
- Have you ever lied to or misled those around you about how much or how often you use?
- Do you use drugs in your car, at work, in the bathroom, on airplanes, or other public places?
- Are you afraid that if you stop using cocaine or alcohol your work will suffer or you will lose your energy, motivation, or confidence?
- Do you spend time with people or in places you otherwise would not be around but for the availability of drugs?
- Have you ever stolen drugs or money from friends or family?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions, you may have a cocaine problem. There is an answer...come to meetings of Cocaine Anonymous, read the literature and join us...we want to help.